This is a powerful sanitizing machine that kills bacteria, fungi and viruses..... all in a sleek and stylish case the size of a lipstick. Take it with you everywhere and enjoy a germ-free lifestyle!
This mini UV sanitizer uses a 253nm UV-C light to eliminate 99.99% of bacteria, molds, viruses and mites including: H1N1, influenza, salmonella and E-Coli.
It's compact size and universal USB charger make it the perfect travelling companion. While you're on the go, you can sanitize door handles, mobile phones, hotel rooms, eating utensils, public transport and bathrooms. Prevent common travel sickness discreetly and effectively.
How do I use it?
- Unlike sprays and wipes, this UV sanitizer requires no extra time.
- One charge will be good for about 45 uses (of 2 minutes each).
- Simply remove any debris from the surface and slowly pass the UV sanitizer directly over the area to sanitize — no chemicals, no mess!
- The UV sanitizer should be about 5cm from the area to be disinfected and takes about 10 seconds to work on each area.
- Simple one-button operation and compact size make it the perfect travel companion.
Where can you use this UV sanitizer?
There are so many places that need sanitizing in your daily life!
- Door handles: these are high frequency contact areas in public places
- Cafes: utensils, glasses, cups, take away cup lids
- Bathroom: public bathrooms and hotels
- The office: mouse, keyboard, desk, printer
- Car: seats, steering wheel, dashboard, handbrake, gear stick, door handles
- Pet areas: pet beds, blankets and toys
- Personal items: mobile phone, touch screen tablets, headphones, purse, handbag, keys, makeup brushes, gym and sports gear
How does UV-C light work?
Short- wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light has been in use since the 1950s to kill or inactivate microorganisms. It works by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. This method of disinfecting is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, and water purification.
The germicidal effects are maximized at wavelengths between 200 and 300nm. This UV sanitizer emits UV-C light at 253nm
Is it safe?
Yes, when used as directed. It should not be aimed at skin, eyes, pets or food as this can cause damage.
This product is brought to you by SaniSprite - an Australian owned and run family business. SaniSprite makes no therapeutic claims or offers any health advice.